Helping out at school is a great way to get involved in your child’s education as well as get to know the staff and other parents and carers.
If you have one day per term, month or week free, or even a couple of hours here and there, we would love for you to help at Merimbula Public School.
Research shows that children benefit when their parents or carers are actively involved in their education and school life.
You can help by:
- listening to children read in the classroom or assisting with math lessons
- volunteering on sports days
- getting involved in fundraising activities
- volunteering in the Canteen
- joining our P&C - For more information on joining the P&C, please email email@example.com
For more information, or to put your name down as a regular or casual volunteer, please contact our administration office on 02 6495 1266.