22 Feb 2023
The Merimbula Public School P&C is a group of volunteer parents, carers and community members, seeking to support the school through fundraising activities. The dedication shown by the members of our P&C to support our school community is appreciated by all.
What do we do to raise funds?
Some of our activities over the years have included...
- Mother's and Father's Day Stalls
- Father's Day Breakfast
- Raffles with great prizes now online
- "Democracy Sausage" on election days
- For 2022 the P&C managed teas, coffees and soft drinks plus ran a raffle of traditional artists' paintings NAIDOC week raising over $3000
- Shopping Spree with after hours shopping in 10 stores
What have we funded over the years?
- Student Injury Insurance
- Kindergarten Graduation books
- Encouragement Awards on Presentation Day
- Playground game decals
- Coring, fertilising and topsoiling the school playground
- We even did a fundraiser to donate to the Tathra P&C after the fires
- Sports representative uniforms
A PDF membership form is available below, or you can pick one up at the school office.
It costs only $2 per year to join entitling you to attend meetings, move motions to be considered, nominate yourself or another member for an official position during the AGM and to vote. You also receive a copy of the minutes from meetings
Membership does not mean you have to attend meetings via Zoom or in person or take on an official role but you would be very welcome.
Our first meeting for 2023 is on February 6 with our Annual General Meeting to be held in March.
2022 P&C President